Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I went to an OKC Thunder game tonight. BORING! I'm not really a big sports fan, I guess. I used to be but probably more because I was surrounded with it and my dad loves sports. I loved going to sporting events freshman year of Hillsdale. They were fun, I sat right there next to the floor, and I knew/lived with the kids that were playing. That is way more exciting than rooting for some dudes I've never met and make millions of bucks. That sucks. It also pisses me off that everything costs three times what it should. Coke, three bucks. Beer, six bucks. No thanks. Me and unnamed friend who took me to the game were probably the least interested people there. We just talked about the usual crap, you know, theology blah blah blah. Thats pretty much all tonight was. A six hour conversation with different settings. First a car ride, then a super loud basketball game, then a pub, then another car ride, then my house. Good times, good chats. Tonight I actually got to try some different brews than usual. So far I haven't really been able to try out different stuff but we went to a place that has tons of stuff on tap. I tried a sample tray and it had a very interesting dark beer, I think called Youngs dbl chocolate. It wasn't bad. The other stuff was alright. I also tried some ciders and they ruled. That was pretty much the whole night. Fun times. Tomorrow night I'm going to see my friend colin's band play and to hand out some flyers for the benefit show. Peace out friends.

No comments: